Hyatt House haben eine Promo auf den Markt geschmissen:
Giving you more this season.
Hyatt House: Giving you more this season
Wir bleiben mindestens vier aufeinander folgende Nächte und erhalten Bonuspunkte.
Für jeden Aufenthalt mit mehr als vier (aufeinander folgenden) Nächten erhalten wir 2.000 Bonuspunkte. Das ganze können wir 15 mal machen, da wir nur maximal 30.000 Bonuspunkte erhalten. Mehr dürfte allerdings der Promo-Zeitraum kaum hergeben 😉
- Promo gilt weltweit
- Registrieren bis 30.11.18
- Übernachten zwischen 1.11.18 und 31.12.18
- Aufenthalte mit vier Nächten oder mehr erhalten Bonuspunkte
- a stay on an Eligible Night or on a free night award
Das einzige deutsche Hyatt House:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I participate in the promotion?
You must be a World of Hyatt member and register for the promotion by November 30, 2018. Register at worldofhyatt.com/holidays or by calling your nearest Global Contact Center. To join, visit World of Hyatt today.
- What are the registration dates for the promotion?
Registration will open on October 23, 2018 and end on November 30, 2018.
- What are the qualifying night dates for the promotion?
Eligible Nights must be completed November 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018.
- How does the promotion work?
Members will earn 2,000 Bonus Points for every qualifying stay of four (4) or more consecutive Eligible Nights from November 1, 2018 through December 31, 2018. Eligible Nights can be earned at any Hyatt House hotel worldwide.
A maximum of 30,000 Bonus Points may be earned, regardless of the number of Eligible Nights completed during the Offer Period.
Members must be registered for the promotion and provide their World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in. Members may choose to earn Base Points, miles or M life Tier Credits for their stay.
- What is a qualifying stay?
A qualifying stay is a stay on an Eligible Night or on a free night award.
- What is considered an Eligible Night?
For the purpose of this offer, an Eligible Night is defined as any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award for at least one night of their stay. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. This offer is subject to the terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program. For program terms and conditions, visit worldofhyatt.com/terms.
- I have a stay with a check-in date within the promotion period but a checkout date outside of the promotion period. Will I earn Bonus Points for my nights during the promotion period?
All Eligible Nights must be completed within the promotion period with a check-out date by December 31, 2018 in order to earn Bonus Points. All Eligible Nights must be consecutive and at a minimum of four (4) nights.
- Do the nights have to be consecutive?
Yes. The required Eligible Nights must be consecutive and must be at minimum four (4) nights per stay. We will track your Eligible Nights and once the night qualifications have been met, your Bonus Points will be posted to your World of Hyatt membership account. Please allow two to three weeks after completing the criteria for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
- If I pay for more than one room, will I receive Bonus Points on qualifying nights for all rooms?
No. A member will only earn Bonus Points for the room he/she occupies during the promotion period.
- Are there any restrictions on the form of payment in order to participate in this promotion?
Most forms of payment are accepted as long as the member is a registered member and paying an Eligible Rate. If a member’s night is charged back to a Master Account, the night will not be considered qualifying and will not count as an Eligible Night or be eligible toward earning in the promotion.
- Can I earn Bonus Points for qualifying nights during the promotion period at Hyatt hotels other than Hyatt House?
No. Qualifying nights under this promotion are only valid at Hyatt House hotels.
- Can I choose miles or M life Tier Credits for my stay and earn Bonus Points for qualifying nights during the promotion?
Yes, you can choose to earn either World of Hyatt Base Points, Travel Partner miles or M life credits for each qualifying night and still earn Bonus Points in conjunction with this promotion. The offer is fulfilled with Bonus Points.
- Will I receive World of Hyatt Base Points for my stay in addition to the bonus points?
Yes. As a World of Hyatt member, you will earn the standard five (5) points per eligible dollar spent if you choose to earn World of Hyatt Base Points for your stay. Elite members will also earn their tier bonus.
- When will I receive my Bonus Points?
Please allow two to three weeks after completing your stay with qualifying nights for the Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
- Where can I see how many Bonus Points I have earned for my qualifying nights during the promotion?
To see how many Bonus Points you have earned, visit worldofhyatt.com. Access your account with your World of Hyatt membership number/user name, last name, and password and click on the My Account section.
- What are the redemption dates for the points I earn during the promotion?
Points can be redeemed at any time as long as the member’s account is active. An account is considered active as long as there is qualifying activity within the last 24 months. Qualifying activity includes earning or redeeming points for eligible stays at Hyatt hotels and resorts, purchasing points or combining points for a free night, converting points to miles, and becoming a World of Hyatt Credit Cardmember. See the program terms for full details: worldofhyatt.com/terms.
- How can I use the Points I earn during the promotion?
Points can be redeemed for rewards like free nights and upgrades, dining and spa services at Hyatt hotels and resorts, FIND experiences, nights at participating M life Resort Destinations in Las Vegas, Miraval award nights and more. For more details on how members can use points, visit worldofhyatt.com/rewards.
Dank an YHBU.