Wir erhalten einen satten Bonus beim Transfer von Hotelpunkten zum British Airways Executive Club!
30 % Bonus bei Transfer von Hotelpunkten
Können wir unter diesen Umständen den Transfer von Hotelpunkten zu Flugmeilen durchführen?
Convert your hotel loyalty points into Avios between 1 March 2019 and 31 March 2019 and collect 30% bonus Avios.
Hotelprogramme und Transferraten
Zu den angegebenen Raten gesellt sich dann stets der 30%-Bonus:
3 zu 1, bei 60.000 Punkten = Bonus: 5.000 Avios
10 zu 1
IHG Rewards Club
5 zu 1
World of Hyatt
2,5 zu 1, bei 50.000 Punkten = Bonus: 5.000 Avios
10 zu 1
Shangri-La Golden Circle
1 zu 1
Le Club Accorhotels
2 zu 1
Best Western Hotels & Resorts
5 zu 1
10 zu 3
- Transfer bis 31.3.19
- Es bestehen jeweilige Mindestmengen
- Es bestehen jeweilige Bedingungen für die Boni
Fazit Transfer von Hotelpunkten
Wir haben nur wenige Punkte auf unserem „Hotelkonto“ und wissen auch nicht so recht wohin damit? Dann kann ein Transfer von Hotelpunkten für uns in Betracht kommen.
Wir sollten allerdings auch wissen, was wir mit den Avios vorhaben!
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a person aged 18 or over and is a British Airways Executive Club (“BAEC”) Member (membership Terms and Conditions apply).
- By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept these Terms and Conditions.
- Participating hotel partners are Radisson Hotel Group, Hilton, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts, Intercontinental Hotel Group, Marriott International and Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts.
- Participating hotel loyalty programmes are Radisson Rewards, Hilton Honors, World of Hyatt, IHG® Rewards Club, Marriott Bonvoy™ and Shangri-La’s Golden Circle.
- To become a member of any of the hotel loyalty programmes visit and simply choose the relevant hotel partner, follow the links to enrol via their website.
- Eligible Participants will receive up to 30% more BAEC Avios (“Bonus Avios”) when they convert Qualifying Hotel Loyalty Points into Avios during the Qualifying Period. “Qualifying Hotel Loyalty Points” means a minimum of requirement of loyalty points earned through the Hotel Loyalty Programme. Minimum amounts vary between hotel partners: Radisson Rewards – 2,000; Hilton Honors – 10,000; World of Hyatt – 5,000; IHG® Rewards Club – 10,000; Marriott Bonvoy™ – 9,000 and Shangri-La’s Golden Circle – 2,500.
- The standard earn rate for loyalty points earned through the hotel loyalty programmes varies according to the hotel partner. For example, the World of Hyatt Programme is 1 Avios for every 2.5 loyalty points converted. Therefore, an Eligible Participant who converts 5,000 of World of Hyatt loyalty points will earn 2,600 Avios in total. For full details on the earn rates per hotel partner please visit.
- “Qualifying Period” means: Between 1 March 2019 and 31 March 2019 for Radisson Rewards, Hilton Honors, World of Hyatt, IHG® Rewards Club, Marriott Bonvoy™ and Shangri-La’s Golden Circle.
- To participate, Eligible Participants must first enrol if they are not already members and then visit the relevant hotel website to convert their loyalty points into Avios.
- Bonus Avios can take 4-6 weeks to show on your account from the date of conversion. Once they have been credited, you can start redeeming them for flights, hotels and Avis car hire. Taxes, fees and charges remain payable by the BAEC Member. Reward flights are subject to availability and capacity control and availability may be limited at peak times.
- Loyalty points from the different participating hotel loyalty programmes cannot be redeemed together and must be redeemed separately.
- Loyalty points earned with the participating hotel loyalty programmes during the Qualifying Period are valid for this promotion, provided that they are redeemed within the Qualifying Period.
- Bonus Avios is non-redeemable for cash.
- Once a transaction has completed, it is non-reversible.
- Bonus Avios is issued subject to BAEC Terms and Conditions.
- Hotel loyalty scheme membership, and earning and redemption of Qualifying Hotel Loyalty Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of each specific hotel’s loyalty scheme in addition to British Airways Terms and Conditions, as applicable.
- Standard Avios are issued in addition to Bonus Avios.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other British Airways or participating hotel partner offer or promotion.
- The Promoters reserve the right to withdraw the promotion or amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice at any time, for whatever reason, and without any liability to customers for doing so.
- By taking part in this promotion, participants agree to the personal data they supply being used by the Promoters or their agents or subcontractors to administer this promotion, who will only use the information provided for the purpose of administering the promotion.
- This promotion shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- This promotion is provided by: Radisson Hotel Group having its registered office 701 Carlson Parkway, MS 8203, Minnetonka, MN 55305, USA; Hilton Honors, having its registered office at L.L.C. 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, VA, 22102, USA; Hyatt Corporation having its registered office at 71 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL, 60606, USA; InterContinental Hotels Group PLC having its registered office at Broadwater Park, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9 5HR, UK; Marriott International® having its registered office at Albemarle Street, London W1S 4HQ, UK; Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd having its registered office 28/F Kerry Centre, 683 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong and British Airways Plc Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.
Dank an YHBU.