British Airways hat eine Promo gestartet, bei der doppelte Avios sammeln.
BA: Doppelte Avios
Bei unseren nächsten zehn Flügen sammeln wir doppelt:
Die Regeln sind easy erklärt:
- Vorab registrieren
- Flüge buchen und abfliegen bis 31.12.18
- Doppelte Avios für die ersten zehn Flüge
- Doppelte Avios auf die base avios
Eine schöne, simple Promo, bei der wir locker einige Avios einsacken können. Um doppelte Meilen zu sammeln, müssen die Flüge nicht einmal von British Airways durchgeführt werden:
A Qualifying flight is (i) a BA prefix on any selling class (excluding Reward flights) or cabin on any BA operated service, or (ii) a BA prefix on a transatlantic flight operated by British Airways (BA), American Airlines (AA), Iberia (IB) or Finnair (AY) between the Europe and North America. The promotion also applies to travel on domestic flights within the UK and Southern Africa (operated by Comair), Sunnair and CityFlyer
Eligibility and pre-registration
- This promotion is only open to Eligible Participants. An Eligible Participant is a British Airways (“BA”) Executive Club Member, aged 18 or over, who books and travels on a Qualifying Flight (see definition below). BA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this promotion, Eligible Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
- To participate in this promotion, Eligible Participants must:
a) pre-register for the offer by following the „Register now“ link provided on the online registration page supplied by BA and complete the registration process on ba.com (a „thank you“ message will be displayed to confirm that your registration has been successful); or if you are not an Executive Club Member, join the Executive Club using code Q4ECDA and then:
b) Subsequently book and fly up to 10 qualifying flights during the promotional period (27 September to 31 December 2018). Double Avios Points will be awarded after each sector has been flown and tracked to the members account. A sector is a single qualifying flight between the point of departure and destination with no scheduled change of aircraft. Double Avios will be awarded on completing the sector. Eligible Participants will only be awarded double Avios calculated from the base Avios, the number of Avios to be awarded will be calculated before any cabin and tier bonuses E.g. if your base Avios is 350, your bonus Avios awarded will be 350 Avios.
- Eligible Participants must quote their Executive Club membership number at the time of booking each Qualifying Flight and at check-in for each outbound and return part of their journey in order to qualify for the promotion. The offer is open to all Executive Club Members.
- A Qualifying flight is either a one-way (single sector) or a return flight (two sectors) between the point of departure and final destination with no scheduled change of aircraft that must be booked after the Member has registered. Members can receive double Avios on up to 10 single sector Qualifying Flights. A Qualifying flight is (i) a BA prefix on any selling class (excluding Reward flights) or cabin on any BA operated service, or (ii) a BA prefix on a transatlantic flight operated by British Airways (BA), American Airlines (AA), Iberia (IB) or Finnair (AY) between the Europe and North America. The promotion also applies to travel on domestic flights within the UK and Southern Africa (operated by Comair), Sunnair and CityFlyer. Any other flights operated by any other BA franchises, codeshare partners or oneworld Alliance members will not qualify, and (iii) any flight included as part of a British Airways Holiday package
Change of travel arrangements
- Eligible Participants who change their travel arrangements after the date of booking will not be eligible for any Avios bonus award unless their revised travel
- All bookings under this promotion will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees. All refunds are subject to the fare rules for the class of ticket booked. Fare rules and conditions appear in your booking details when you access your booking on ba.com through the ‘Manage my booking’ functionality.